By clicking “Submit Order” I agree that:
• I am over the age of 18
• I am retaining The Galatas Group to provide HR Coaching Services for the length of time designated in the Product Description under the terms below:
This Agreement is intended to give human resources guidance based on industry best practices in the United States. It is not intended to provide legal or accounting advice and clients are wholly responsible for any actions taken as a result of guidance provided by The Galatas Group.
1. The Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own human resources decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that The Galatas Group is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by The Galatas Group.
2. The Client understands that human resources coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal or accounting qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters.
3. The Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in human resources coaching.
The parties agree to engage in a human resources coaching retainer, which includes one (1) human resources coaching session per month. The parties shall meet by phone. The Galatas Group will be available to Client by e-mail, voicemail and “just-in-time, as-needed” short, extra phone calls in between scheduled meetings as time permits.
PLEASE NOTE: Included in the 12-month retainer is the Grow Membership which provides access to all HR Kits and HR Courses as well as additional bonus materials added going forward.
Schedule & Fees:
This agreement is valid beginning on the date purchased. The fee is based on the length of time of the coaching retainer and will be paid via credit card. The Client is responsible for scheduling all coaching sessions with The Galatas Group. Any session not scheduled during the month is forfeited by the Client.
HR Coaching Session Procedure:
1. The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach’s designated phone number at the appointed time.
2. The calls/meetings shall be up to 60 minutes in length.
3. The time of the coaching meetings will be determined by The Galatas Group and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time, initiated by the Client.
4. If The Galatas Group will be at any other number for a scheduled call, the Client will be notified prior to the scheduled appointment time.
5. If the Client calls more than 15 minutes later than the appointed time, the scheduled time will be forfeited by the Client.
This HR retainer relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with The Galatas Group as part of this relationship, is bound to confidentiality but is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like in Medicine or Law). The Galatas Group agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Galatas Group will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in The Galatas Group’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by The Galatas Group from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by The Galatas Group without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) that The Galatas Group is required by law to disclose.
According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other human resources professionals or clients for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, further human resources professional development and/or consultation purposes.
Cancellation Policy for Scheduled Monthly Calls:
Client agrees that it is the Client’s responsibility to notify The Galatas Group 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. The Galatas Group will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting. The Client understands that if it is not possible to reschedule the missed meeting, the session is forfeited.
Cancellation/Refund Policy for Retainer Agreement:
At the conclusion of our initial call, if Client feels this is not a good fit, we will issue a full refund and for 12-month retainer Clients, access to the GROW Membership area will be immediately cancelled. After the initial call, if Client agrees to proceed, this becomes a 3, 6 or 12-month commitment for which there is no refund. Our utmost goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and we will discuss options to ensure that you are satisfied to the best of our abilities. Contact us at [email protected] with Cancellation Request in the subject line.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, The Galatas Group makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will The Galatas Group be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, The Galatas Group’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to The Galatas Group under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
Fees and terms of this agreement are subject to change without notice at the discretion of The Galatas Group.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected]